Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 5 March 2014

All that drama



I came across the folder with these pictures while looking for some other snaps from last year. I couldn't help but smile at the memory of it all. I've realised that during my stay in Germany I was actually going wild PAINTING my face.



There was a time I was spending frightening amounts of time on Instagram. These pictures came as a result of a stunning picture I'd seen in one of the make-up groups. It was written MAC MAC MAC all over the description box so I just knew from the start that my eyes and eyebrows wouldn't quite match the picture but I made use of my resources and this is what I came up with in the end.




Now when it comes to trying out new things with make-up I would seriously advise that you do so in the evening. Simply because people might not notice that you have a few smudges here and there. I also feel that it's more justifiable to wear more make-up in the evening than during the day.



You will notice that with everything going on on my eye around my eyes I decided to leave my lips untouched; balance is always so important with make-up and clothing. I actually didn't go anywhere this evening. So after taking a few pictures I relieved my face of all the layers of eye-shadow and liner and in the end my favourite picture was one where you actually couldn't see all the colours.

I was so grateful for this picture. It reminded me that while we can find thousands of products in stores to either add to existing beauty or to create beauty - there is nothing more beautiful that a person who wears their own skin with pride.



And I am sure a number of guys would agree with this picture...


Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment