Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 9 March 2014

A better place

You will have noticed that I added a link to my twitter account recently. Truth is, I signed up in 2010 already thanks to a dear friend. He was forever tweeting and naturally I wanted to join in on all the fun, FOMO tends to get the better of me at times. My first response then was, "Uhm, where are all the pictures?"

Now I love pictures and I think back then twitter was just status updates and comments (I could be wrong). I tweeted for two days and decided that I seriously had no idea what was going on in twitterville. So after two delightful days of confusion I deleted the app from my phone and accepted defeat. 

But now that I'm blogging I felt that being on twitter only made sense. So I ventured into the maze yet again and I really wish I could say I'm back with a bang but I kid you not, while I am doing far better this time around, I am still in the dark about too many things. 

I will now cut a not so lengthy story into an even shorter one by saying that I sent out a cry for help on twitter earlier this morning. I was so glad when someone responded without any judgement. This was very kind of him considering the fact that I couldn't figure out that #NF stood for "Now Following".

Turned out my "knight in shining armour", the man  who rescued me from the dark world of unknown hashtags was in fact a talented poet/artist. I checked out his page and found something so beautiful and so true. 


I will add a link below so you can enjoy some of his other videos but first I have to share another one of my favourites




Make my day and follow me on twitter @asilily

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment