Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 2 April 2014

It's been a WHILE!

Where to start!?! I have missed blogging sooo so much - there was so
much to share but so little time. The month of March showed me
flames. And of course there were times I felt burnt out but I'm
talking good flames here - tons of excitement and happiness.

Those who follow me on Instagram and twitter @asilily will have
noticed a handsome fella besides me in recent posts. My
favourite person paid me a visit and made me the happiest girl ever
ever - I'm still smiling as I write this.

Those of you in long distance relationships will know just how rough
things can get. With exactly 13615km between us, I spend half the time
wishing Germany was a few steps away or that I owned a private jet and
could visit him as often as my heart desires.

Now South Africa had a long weekend not so long ago, celebrating Human
Rights Day. I have to say, the 21st of March was quite a big one for me this year.
Not only because I'm doing an internship at the Institute for
Reconciliation and Social Justice but also due to the fact that I got
to see my best friend, celebrated boyfriend's birthday in Jozi and started a
lovely safari weekend adventure to beautiful Limpopo, visiting my
sister from another mother.

Now I realise that I played quite the disappearing act in March so
I've decided that the next couple of posts will cover some of what I
got up to last month. I can't wait to share all sorts with you but for
now...





This may seem a little late but I guess if we did what we could to protect and respect the rights of others on a daily basis, we would be leaps closer to a better South Africa. Mutual respect could pave the way to a country free of discrimination based on gender, race and sexual orientation. 

O but it's good to be back!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment