Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 25 April 2014

Thabazimbi | Man on Fire



Thanks to some mad skill building wild fires and making us the best burger patties, my bestfriend Jarryd left the weekend deserving a new title, The Man on Fire. 

 Jarryd’s fires were so hot,  we were forced to keep QUITE a distance between us and the fire.  We actually had to make use of the gas grill because our fire was taking so long so we were mighty grateful when Jarryd got the flames going.




If I could live on a meat-only diet days on end, I definitely would. It would probably make me a little sick after a while but I will have lived a good couple of days. Okay, jokes aside. I seriously love meat and luckily for me, I live in a country where people will find any excuse to have a good ol’ braai (aka barbeque).





I was the first to suggest paper plates, coz well, aint nobody got time to be washing dishes. And sitting around the fire braaing marshmallows just took me back to one of the best excursions back in my school days. We’d remixed a song one of our extremely musical teachers had chosen for our parents' assembly. And while the original song was really sweet, it had NOTHING on the marshmallow remix.

"Carry your marshmallow, run to the fire."


No comments:

Post a Comment