Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 7 June 2014

The Boyfriend T



When it comes to deciding what to wear, Autumn can be majorly confusing. A t-shirt on its own is not enough but you find yourself boiling the minute you put on that cardigan. Luckily,  thanks to the controlled temperature at work, during the week I only had to worry about wearing something warm when I left my place.


But weekends I had to mix things up a little. I always do the arm test, I stand at my door, hold out my arm and voi·là, weather test complete. This particular Saturday I decided it wasn’t that cold but also not so hot that I could rock something short-sleeved. Then I had the grandest of ideas. My dear boyfriend left several items of clothing in SA and amongst them was his incredibly warm long-sleeve top.




Now Tim isn’t one of the shortest people I know while girlfriend on the other hand... I don’t believe I need to say more. So All I did was simply tuck the shirt in and casually roll up the sleeves just to avoid looking like the top was in fact wearing me.



Give the boyfriend jeans a break and see what you can do with your other half's shirts and jerseys. 


Danke schatzie 

Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment