Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 22 June 2014

The Panda Made Me Do It



Yesterday's spontaneous shopping spree left me armed with two of my favs this winter -The teddy beanie and a dark lipstick.

 I woke up to two wonderful messages from two of my favourite people. One saying,"Mon amour, I'm in town, what are we doing today?" and another saying,"We're spending the day in Lesotho, please come with." My passport is unfortunately back at home so I couldn't make the trip to Lesetho but I did reply to the second message saying, "I have to do a little shopping today, you game?". And I should've known , Thati and Nana had already shopped up a storm by 10am yesterday. So I got ready at the speed of light. You don't want to limit the fun by waking up late on a Saturday.

We had the largest amounts of fun trying on some crazy outfits and laughing at some of the stores' idea of "half price". Before checking my phone in the morning all I had to look forward to was some calm shopping and an entire day working on my script but my friends turned my Saturday into a whole lot of unexpected fun. 




Shortly after Thati and Nana left, my colleague paid me a surprise visit. I haven't seen Ona since before I left for PE so we had quite a bit of catching up to do. Lebogang then called saying he was in town and soon after his call we were off to Euro Cafe. And in the spirit of the world cup I just have to mention that while I've been supporting Germany since day 1, for the sake of my relationship of course :P I couldn't stop clapping with the crown after each of the 2 goals from MaGhana MaGhana. 

It was so lovely being with friends. I've been craving that care-free happiness for quite sometime now. 

Friends are hard to find. In a lifetime you only get a few. And when you findthem, you always know them by sight and heart alone, you always grow a little bit taller in your soul, and you know you have been blessed just to know them.” 
― Ashley Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment