Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 30 June 2014

Port Elizabeth | Beach Bites




All I wanted was some vanilla ice-cream. But thanks to this cute restaurant I ended up enjoying the yummiest slice of organic apple and olive oil cake. That with an scoop of ice-cream of course. And as just when I thought things couldn't get any better, they went and played one of my favourite french songs by Carli Bruni. 




I was genuinely impressed by this little find -With the perfect view of J-bay's waves. So I had a little chat with our waitress who also happened to be the owner. She told us the restaurant had only opened a couple of months ago and while she served us her dad was seated at the corner table reading a newspaper with a cup of something before him. A few minutes later her husband came over with the kids and soon after he was left to man the till while she drove off with the kids. It seemed like such a mini movie scenario with the young mom finally living out the dream she's always had of running her own restaurant. We actually had quite a ball building our imaginary story about how the restaurant came to be until the girls got their meals and it was all hmmm - wow - soooo good.











Don't ever leave Jeffreys Bay without paying this place a visit. I don't remember the name of the restaurant but trust me, when you see it, you will know. 

Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment