Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Winter date night



Photographer - Marelize Smit

As a young girl I used to dream of the day I became a grown up and could wear make-up all day every day. I'm feeling pretty grown up right now and I'll tell you, nowadays I'm impressed with myself if I just manage to get some foundation on before I'm headed for work. So for this post I whipped out my make-up brushes and was well on my way to my take on date night in winter. 





I applied a bit more than my every day foundation, played with a bit of a cat-eye and topped the look off with my old friend, Revlon's lip gloss in red, for that romantic flare. Now we all know that "my bonnie lives over the ocean" so there was no actual date involved here but one simply can't let circumstances get in the way of a doll-up session and of course, a chance to give my 2 cents on date night in winter. 

The problem with winter is that it can hide a whole lota your sexy under layers of clothing. So when I found this dress i felt I'd hit jackpot - I can't tell you the number of layers you can hide under this number without looking 5 kg heavier than you actually are. All you ladies going on a date this week, remember the power of a cinched waist. A belt can bring definition to the puffiest of coats and this way you can be sure not to your waist line. 














I hope you enjoyed this look guys.

PS: To all the handsome gentlemen out there, remember, there'll be no waist cinching without any date requests ;) 

Have a lovely day

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment