Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 26 September 2014

One Lovely Blog Award




Morning guys

So yesterday I received a lovely nomination from the beautiful Nati – another first this lovely September. This nomination got me smiling from ear to ear, making me feel a lovely part of blogville.  The nomination is for the One Lovely Blog Award, a cool blogger initiative that doesn’t only introduce different viewers to new blogs but also for us bloggers to just share ideas and get inspired.



Be sure to visit Nati’s blog ARTDICTED for one of the best sketches of Ariana Grande and so much more. Vielen dank Nati

The rules for this tag are simple…


1. Thank the person nominating you and link back to them in your post

2. Share seven things about yourself    
   
3. Nominate bloggers you admire

4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know

Seven facts about me


PS: I always feel like,”what do I say about myself?” but here goes nothing…

1.  When it comes to friends, I firmly believe I got the best deal. My friends are pure jewels and I hope distance will never ruin my ships (friend-ships).

2.  I am heeeellllaaaa scared of frogs. I find them awfully creepy and that moving neck just makes matters worse. (Hahaha just caught myself pulling the worst face at the thought of dear frogs).

3.  I was very sporty back in the day and while I’m living on zero exercise at the moment – I would still like to get fit again and hopefully play tennis. I love tennis.

4.  I like to think that I am hardcore but I cry when someone sings really well. The tears just do their own thing.

5.  I love rain. I love the smell of earth when it rains and this maybe weird but I love how one find “silence” in the pouring rain. My room is never without music – but when it rains, when it rains my music is off and there’s just so much peace in hearing the rain instead of people, instead of cars and the strange cats that often chill outside my room.

6.  I enjoy a cup of tea more than a cuppa coffee and I have both with tooooons of milk and no sugar.

7.  I am the oldest and shortest of 3 siblings. 




 Now I'm sitting here wondering how well I know myself coz it seriously took me a while to write these 7 facts but I guess while there is so much to tell, the question is always - is it worth sharing, is it appropriate and do I realllllly want to share that :P 

I now nominate the following ladies



I hope you enjoyed that guys and  can't wait to read your 7 facts ladies 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment