Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 30 September 2014

A rock hard goodbye



Photography - Marelize Smit

I love September. Sunny days, bright colours, the smell of rain and butterflies. My younger siblings were also born in this lovely month and this September in particular, has been filled with exciting things my side, both in blogging and just life in general. But while I love hiding away in my happy world of blogging, time unfortunately waits for no man. So while I may be many things, I choose to be a student first. This means I have to say goodbye to my dear corner of earth here on Earth to Asi for the next month but because I am the sweet person that I am, I thought I’d exit on a sweet note with some yum eye candy for my lady followers.



This ladies (and gents) is my wonderful friend Caramello Cookie Muffin Cake, also known as, Karabelo.  Caramello and I met towards the end of 2012 and a few months later we jetted off to Deutschland – sharing all the fears and excitement of a semester abroad. Soon after my return to South Africa, my boyfriend and my best friend left me in the city of roses and this poor guy was forced to hear everything I had to say about my chipped nails, my nails for the coming week and the never ending horror of deciding what to wear. I actually can’t remember him ever giving me any real advice for these huge problems but I guess, at times, it feels good just to have someone listen and nod.

But while I could go on and on about how much awesomeness Karabelo can be AT TIMES, this post has very little to do with him and a whole lot to do with his “guns” and his latest endeavour. Caramello recently modelled his way to some amazing prizes in a competition hosted in our little city. But now my dear friend has decided to share his abs, biceps, triceps and all on a different platform - with an entry in The Ultimate Men’s Health Cover Guy Search. Now wouldn’t you love to see this smile in the shelves? Be sure to show Karabelo support by voting away in the link below.





Now I couldn’t post all my recent posts and this one without making mention of Marelize Smit. Marelize has not only been one of the best parts of blogging but she has also become one of my favourite people. But above all that - one of the most talented photographers I know.

I posted quite a bit this month so be sure you haven’t missed a thing while I'm away. I’m off to JHB this coming weekend to Prince Jarryd so while I won’t be blogging about this trip, there’s sure to be a few posts on my Facebook page, on twitter and Instagram so do tag along.

Cheerio everyone and best of luck to all those dealing with exams soon coz what’s a month or two of minimal sleep to a lifetime of good living.


Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment