Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 13 September 2014

Event | Store Launch



I have been attending a number of events lately. Some academic, others work-related and some just in the name of fun. But last night I attended my first blogger related event hosted by Mr Jason Viviers, the owner of Jason Viviers Perfume. And what a lovely event it was.

Those who have been following me for a while will remember My "scent's" Worth post  which shared my experience with Jason’s perfumes. I can’t explain how spring appropriate this perfume has proved to be. So fresh and so fruity. But back to current affairs, Jason’s store launch.I shared the invite with those following me on Facebook and Twitter  and I must tell you, I get invited to a number of things in general but this was my first blog related invite and man o man was I excited ^^ Let’s hope it’s the first of many.






Now as you should all know, my best friend is in town so last night we were trying to decide what to wear and after looking at our clothes we both came to the conclusion that we had absolutely nothing to wear and that a little shopping was needed. And the first shop, Store Asi and Store Thati. And I can’t tell you how much fun we had trying on each other’s clothes. In the end I opted for this stunning polka-dot peplum top and Thati wore one of my favourite denim items with a lovely denim skirt from Cotton On. 




We got a little lost trying to find the store but once we arrived there were many beautiful strangers and old friends to chatter away with over champers and  finger treats. But most importantly, the venue boasts one of the most beautiful displays of perfumes, with way too many lovely scents to choose from, from Dare for men and Exotic Pleasures for ladies. I had such a good giggle in between all the sniffing and testing, standing there listening to one of the ladies making use of innuendo in its best form for a bottle of First Lady from her husband. I’m almost certain she’ll be getting that bottle in no time.  


So if you’re one of those people who just enjoy smelling goooood all day-every day, then I’d kindly advise that you make your way to 2 Bompart Street, Westdene, Bloemfontein, for your bottle of goodness.

"A woman's perfume tells more about her than her handwriting."
 Christian Dior
.

No comments:

Post a Comment